BTE hearing aid parts
Below we have listed various parts of BTE hearing aid that a normal have.
- Microphone: A microphone, is an acoustic-to-electrical transducer or sensor that converts sound in air into an electrical signal
- Volume Controller: It allows the user to control the volume of hearing aid.
- On/off Switch: It is used to turn on/off the hearing aid.
- Receiver: It receives the electrical signal sent by the microphone.
- Ear Hook: A clear tube that connects to the receiver and loops over the top of the ear.
- Battery Compartment: This section of hearing aid contains the battery.
- Vent: It allows for airflow and prevents the feeling of a plugged-up ear.
BTE hearing aid price in India
BTE hearing aid cost depends on the brand or model. Below we provided a few best selling BTE hearing aid with an approx price.
|Model/ Product Name
||Approx Price in INR
|Menu Super Power ME 10 Sp
||Rs 51,000/ Piece
|Widex Daily 30 Fa P BTE Hearing Aid
||Rs 1,20,000/ Piece
|Digital BTE Hearing Aid
||Rs 14,000/ Piece
|Oticon BTE Hearing Aid
||Rs 18,000/ Piece
|UP Smart 798 DLW HP BTE, UP Smart 798
||Rs 1,10,000/ Piece
BTE hearing aid is rather versatile and it comes in the most traditional analog style as well as in the recently popularized digitally powered style of hearing aid. If you are interested to acquire this product, you can read this article. It gives you important information about these hearing aid products that you can choose from.
ReSound X-plore Custom and BTE Hearing Aid
ReSound X-plore Custom and BTE Hearing Aid is the first option of BTE hearing aid that you can take advantage of. The Soft Switching automatically switches between omnidirectional and directional modes. 17-Band Warp compression could give superb sound quality based on fast processing and accurate resolution.
This hearing aid features Advanced DataLogging that could store information about how much you are using your hearing aid and the types of listening environments. 4 Customizable programs will allow for various listening environments in most models. NoiseTracker II noise suppression is able to deliver an efficient reduction of noise while preserving speech signals.
ReSound Azure Custom and BTE Hearing Aid
The second option of hearing aid that you can choose from is ReSound Azure Custom and BTE Hearing Aid. Using this product, you will be able to focus on the conversation in front of you without missing out on what is going on around you. The speed and precision of this unique approach to hearing instrument compression ensure near-zero distortion, remarkable purity, and extremely fast processing.
This BTE hearing aid could deliver individual amplification in seven different listening environments. With Environmental FineTuner, an initial personal loudness preference is decided in the fitting software. It could also be activated to monitor and further adjust to the user’s personal references in each environment.
ReSound Sparx High Power BTE Hearing Aid
Then, you can select ReSound Sparx High Power BTE Hearing Aid if you would like to have a hearing aid. It is the new super-power behind-the-ear hearing instrument. This unit meets the power demands of super-power users and leverages the core technologies of ReSound.
With a maximum gain of 81 dB and a peak output of 141 dB, this BTE hearing aid could deliver the power that super-power patients demand and give more usable gain than many other super-power hearing aids. This feature will make you sure about maximum audibility for super-power users.
Siemens Intuis BTE Hearing Aid
Also, Siemens Intuis BTE Hearing Aid is the right option if you need a hearing aid to fulfill your needs. It is created to deliver some of the latest hearing technology advances in performance, reliability, and comfort. Reliability is a standard feature of this kind of BTE hearing aid. Nano coating could repel perspiration, moisture, and debris to reduce the likelihood that these substances many damage the instruments.
Advantages of BTE Hearing Aids:
- Suitable for all ages and for any degree of hearing loss, from mild to profound.
- Most powerful hearing aids are behind the ear aids.
- Cosmetically appealing because of small size and placement behind the ear.
- Microphone is at ear level, which simulates natural sound reception.
- Adaptable to different configurations of hearing loss or to a change in hearing.
- Tend to have a longer life due to durability and wax being caught by the earmold.
- A loaner may be attached in place of your own aid if lost or in repair.
An earmold that doesn't fit properly or is damaged may cause acoustic feedback (squealing) in moderate to severe losses. To prevent this, the earmold may need to be remade periodically to ensure a good acoustic seal in the ear.
Top Suppliers and Dealers of BTE Hearing Aids